Elizabeth Elaine Luet (nee Coulter) (born 27 June 1929) is a Canadian woman and matriarch of the Luet family of Southern Ontario. She has 12 blood descendants as of 2019.
Elaine "worked for Bell for a couple of years then was a career mom and housewife, grandma, and babysitter," according to her daughter Stephanie.
Elaine married Phillip Lionel Luet (22 July 1924 - 14 August 2010) on 6 February 1954.
Elaine and Phillip had four children:
- Stephanie Elaine (born 28 April 1956) - 2 children, 2 grandchildren
- Joel Phillip (born 6 June 1957) - no issue
- Karen Ruth (born 31 May 1959) - 4 children
- Timothy Bruce "Tim" (born 8 May 1961) - no issue
Stephanie and Joel's middle names are for their mother and father, respectively.
Elaine has six grandchildren.
Stephanie has been married twice, first to Douglas Earl Benstead (born 30 October 1948) from 22 February 1980 to 31 August 1998. This marriage produced two children:
Stephanie's second and current marriage is to Dane Wesley, on 14 May 2005. He had five children (born from 1973 to 1983) from a previous marriage.
Joel married Patricia Margaret Cox (born 14 August 1956) on 12 September 1992. No issue.
Karen married Brian Duncan Gray (born 15 December 1959) on 29 March 1980. They have four children:
- Robert Michael (born 21 January 1988)
- Laura Elizabeth (born 22 February 1991)
- Shawn Phillip (born 6 January 1994)
- Nicholas Everett "Nick" (born 14 December 2000)
Tim's partner is Tanya Henry.
Elaine has two great grandchildren.
Jennifer married Ashley Christopher Wesley (born 3 May 1976) on 29 September 2001 and has two boys:
Through Stephanie's second husband Dane she also has eight more step-great-grandchildren.